Friday, May 25, 2007

Apparently, I'm officially O-L-D


In short, the highlight of my week was the season finale of "Dancing With the Stars". Yep, that's right. I set the DVR to record the season finales of "24" and "Heroes" on Monday so that I could watch the stupid "Dancing with the Stars" finale part 1 and THEN, I DVRed (is that even a word??!) "American Idol" so I could watch the stupid finale part 2. GEEZ. I'm totally and completely blaming it on the fact that my mom lives here now and loves that show (as do all old people). Good LORD. What's my life coming to??!


But, just to make myself feel better, I'm going to share a new picture of Bailey 'cuz he's *so* gosh darn CUTE.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a cutie patootie he is! Because you named him "Bailey" he just had to get my cheeks!!!