Sunday, July 15, 2007

First posting

My first addition to the blog...

It will be largely unspectacular but at least I've started! :-) Bailey was totally awesome today. He more or less screams when he's excited and when we went out to get food for our upcoming camping trip, he was screaming almost all the time. For a little while it made Mary and I uncomfortable, well probably mostly just me. Anyways, eventually I started getting into it and helping everyone get into his excitement too like commenting about what he's excited over the cereal boxes or the lady passing out jelly fruit snacks.

He was just kicking and trying so hard to pull Mommy to the next thing. Apparently he thinks he doesn't get out often enough... :-)

Anyways, he's super cute and plenty of other funny stories to come! (from both of us, even thought they will be funnier if Mary tells them)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fray!