Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blogging Rookie


Okay, so after much pressure from several people in my life, I have succumbed and created a blog. Once I figure out what a blog is, I'm sure I'll really catch on to what I'm supposed to do.

I always think I'm funnier than other people think I am but I guess there are a few closet Mary fans out there who are remotely interested in reading whatever random things I might have to say.


This is the most pressure I've been under in quite a while...well, since last time I got pulled over for something! :) Since having a blog seems like a good excuse to post pictures of my cute baby, I will take advantage of the opportunity!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

You're so funny. I promise that even if nobody else laughs at your posts, I will (only because I'm a closet Mary fan!). I look forward to hearing about Bailey and all the fun stories to come.....love ya, Mel

Ian said...

Welcome to the fray!

Unknown said...

c'mon Mary! all the cool kids are doin' it!

Andrew said...

Wow you are a blogging rookie! That was a really short blog, but congratulations. You're in. Cute picture!

Erika said...

It's a good thing you're using that stinkin cute baby as your trump card...otherwise, I would disown you for giving into peer pressure...thought I taught you better than that? haha glad I can see Bailey...oh and you...here!