Saturday, November 1, 2008

A turtle and a pumpkin...

...sounds like the beginning of a bad joke! We went to Auntie Erika's house last night for a little Halloween fun. Lewis slept through the whole thing and Bailey was happy just handing out candy (in a "one for you, one for me" way) to the kids that came trick-or-treating. It was sketchy at first because the first time he went to the door, he looked through the window and saw a vampire the same size as him and stopped in his tracks and ran back and threw himself into me. After that, he was good...no more midget vampires. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Midget Vampires are spooky! I once seen a guy with a 6'4" upper body and 5'3" legs...scared the hell out of me....never mind, it was just Dusty.

Bigbro

WeiWen said...

I am just someone randomly found your blog and thinks your boys are gorgeous!!

To the turtle and the pumpkin, what a sweet and cute combination!!