Thursday, November 8, 2007

Standing up can be hard on the Knees

Okay so Bailey is developing so fast!!!

All of us were at home last night when Bailey stood up for the first time without using help. I just heard from Mary that he did it again this morning! So now he's not only been walking for over a month now and it is a day under a month from his 1 yr old birthday he now can stand up from a sitting position without using help by grabbing something. He really is amazing and is so much fun to play with.

As an aside the best thing so far is he is happy and very expressive. He started scowling a couple of weeks ago and seriously, I mean seriously, his scowl is beyond adorable. He scowls with his eyebrows and his lips, seriously cute.



Okay you all know that Mary and I can go on and on, for any given day at how overjoyed we are at having Bailey in our lives. I look forward to adding more in the near future when I get so much time with him all to myself! :-) Especially with his awesome sleepy faces and incredible bed head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig the fohawk.