Friday, December 19, 2008

Vintage Bailey & Grandma conversation...

We've been snowed in for the last several days...it's really annoying just in general but particularly frustrating for a very active 2 year old. On Wednesday, Grandma was changing Bailey's poopie diaper (potty training is hit-and-miss...it was obviously a "miss" on this day) and this is what she had to say to him about it: "STINKY, Bailey! This diaper stinks so bad, I don't think Santa is going to come." Nice. I hope this helps many of you understand why I'm such a unique individual.

This morning I overheard this exchange between Bailey and Grandma:

"Bailey! Where are you going with my 'mote (that's what he calls the TV remote)?!"

slam, slam, BEEP!

"Um, Grandma...he just put your 'mote in the washing machine...and turned it on." (my contribution to the chaos)

"BAILEY!!!!"

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Classic! This story explains so much about you, Mary!
I'm scared Bailey is already 10 steps ahead of Grandma Faye.