Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Lewis update

So, I went to the doctor today and she says everything is progressing nicely and that if I don't go into labor on my own, she will induce me next Thursday morning (October 23). We are so excited to meet our new little man and I am *way* ready to be done with this pregnancy. I'm happy that it might be the 23rd because that's the birthday of our very dear friend Karl Mahns. Karl passed away in June and has left a huge hole in our lives. We would be thrilled to be honoring both Karl and my other 2nd dad, Lou, by welcoming baby Lewis on Karl's birthday. We will keep you posted, of course but be sure to check back around the 23rd for pictures of Lewis Patrick. Our love to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, all I know is that it will be good (for me) for you to take some time off of work!